Our Food Service Provider, Miami Prime Catering, is excited to announce it has partnered with MySchoolAccount.com to bring you a new online service. This service offers you the ability to monitor your children’s meal purchases, track what your
children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low.
The Student Debit Accounts can be funded in person, by visiting the school cafeteria, or via online deposits (made with an ACH payment from a checking or savings account or with a credit card). Each child’s account will be updated on a real time basis so the account balance information and payments will be current daily.
In order to take advantage of this convenient new service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
- Select FL for the state.
- Choose Miami Prime Catering from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and Password.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
- Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s students ID numbers to add each student. Please add the prefix CA in front of the students ID.
- After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
Please note: your student will need to know the last four (4) digits of their Student ID** # as this is their PIN number when going thru the line. We will be there to help them.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit.
Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 associated with each deposit provided you are using checking/savings. There is a 4.75% fee associated with all credit card payments.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year. If you have any questions, please contact us, Miami Prime Catering, at 305-907-7005 or at email@example.com.
MIAMI PRIME CATERING & FOOD SERVICES, LLC
Maria Lissette Perez, Owner
** If you do not remember your child(ren)’s ID numbers, they can be obtained by contacting the student’s school office.