2021-2022 Year Calendar
- January 1: New Year's Day.
- January 3: 3rd Quarter Begins.
- January 17: M.L. King Day; No School.
- January 20: All School Mass.
- January 23: Close Up Trip to Washington is this Week.
- January 30: Catholic Schools Week.
- January 30: Begins; Family Picnic.
- February 7: 3rd Quarter Progress Rpts.
- February 10: All School Mass.
- February 21: Presidents’ Day; No School.
- February 23: Junior Mass & Class Ring Ceremony.
- March 2: Ash Wednesday; All School Mass; Lent Begins.
- March 21: No School; Faculty In-Service.
- March 22: 4th Quarter Begins.
- March 25: Solemnity of the Annunciation.
- March 31: Report Card Conferences.
- April 7: All School Mass.
- April 10: Palm Sunday.
- April 14: Holy Thursday; Easter Vacation Begins.
- April 15: Good Friday.
- April 17: Easter Sunday.
- April 27: 4th Quarter Progress Reports.
- April 29: Grad Bash.
- May 5: All School Mass.
- May 11: Awards Ceremony Athletics.
- May 16: Seniors’ Exam Week.
- May 20: Senior Prom.
- May 24: Baccalaureate Mass.
- May 26: Graduation.
- May 27: No School.
- May 30: Memorial’s Day-No School.
- June 1: Awards Ceremony 9th-11th.
- June 2: All School Mass.
- June 3: Final Exams Begin.
- June 8: Last Day for 9th-11th.
- July 4: Independence Day.