Archbishop Coleman Carroll High School offers a variety of curriculum paths in order to meet the needs and challenges of each student.
- Primum Regnum Dei Scholar Program – The Primum Regnum Dei Scholars Program is an exclusive, challenging, and rigorous program designed for students in the top 10 percent of their class. Our Primum Regnum Dei Scholars Program allows high academic achieving students the opportunity to gain skills that will help them compete for acceptance and scholarships to the most prestigious colleges and universities. Students participate in a four-year Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment course program, while maintaining a high GPA. Students will also be required to participate in a community service project to help positively impact their community. The Primum Regnum Dei Scholars Program will teach professional transferable skills to students so that they may contribute to our ever-changing world as ethical leaders. The program requires great commitment, dedication, and strong leadership.
- Scholars Track – Designed for students who excel academically. These students are geared towards Honors, Dual Enrollment and Advanced Placement classes. With hard work, students could graduate from high school with a year or more of college credits. These students must be independent and motivated as their classes are especially rigorous and fast-paced throughout their four years.
- College Preparatory II – Geared towards students who demonstrate the capacity to work at grade level. Students must demonstrate the ability to work independently and meet the challenging demands of the College Prep II classes. Students have the flexibility to take Honors, Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment courses.
- College Preparatory I – Designed for students with current documented learning exceptionalities. Students must demonstrate the ability to work independently and meet the challenging demands of the College Prep I classes but need certain accommodations such as extended time and smaller class sizes.
- ACHIEVE – Geared towards students with developmental disabilities. Students follow a modified curriculum for their academics using Access Points. Students in this program will work on life management and vocational skills essential for success as adults. The program includes academic instruction, daily living, Community Based Instruction, athletics, vocational preparation, and the study of the Catholic faith.